Who doesn’t love karaoke?
The response has been absolutely amazing since the first post went up, calling for help. And while there are tons of inspiring stories to share, this one is super exciting to me.
After finding this site, Jacqui Fox & Tiffany Ponce got on board with the idea of a karaoke party to help raise funds for the United Way. Jacqui ran with it and made arrangements for the biggest karaoke party of the year, and we are only days away from all the action.
Will you come?
Here are the details:
- Who: You, and anyone (18+) you want to bring! We are also planning a start-studded cast of local celebrities, so be sure to bring your camera!
- What: Karaoke madness! Bring your singing voice and leave your inhibitions at home.
- When: Sunday, December 30th, 10pm
- Where: Tavern United, 826 Regent Ave.
- Why: In support of the United Way of Winnipeg
- COST: $0. Zero. Nada.
That’s right, there is no charge. Just come out to have a good time. If you are feeling generous, leave some cash in the hat.
We’re just going to keep it simple:
- If you like what you hear, make a donation.
- If you want to cut the line, make a donation.
- If you need to apologize for horrible singing, make a donation.
So come on out and have a blast! Here is the Facebook event so you can invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/527439857281172/
Who do you want to see sing, and what song?